Top-ads

Video: Justin Bieber Gets Angry At Concert, Scolds Crowd, Drops Mic, Walks Off Stage Because Excited Fans Refused to Stop Screaming

By | 3:42 AM Leave a Comment
Has Justin Bieber completely lost it? His meltdowns are becoming excessive.

Over the past few years, the singer has made headlines for shouting at cameramen and even getting into physical altercations with some paparazzi. He has also blasted the media several times for how they portray him. But since the beginning of 2016, Bieber appears to have shifted his aggression towards his own fans.

His diva behaviour started last week, while he was preforming in Birmingham, UK and got annoyed that fans kept making loud noises in the audience.

"Can you guys do me a favor? Can you guys just relax for about two seconds?" Bieber asked his fans in an irritated tone.

"I get it, I get it," he added.

"But I'm like two feet away from you. And I can hear you. I appreciate all the love, it's amazing, but can you show it in a different way? Screaming is just so obnoxious," he said.

Yes, Justin Bieber yelled at his fans for screaming - for being too passionate with their love for him.

Fast forward a couple of days later - Bieber was on stage in Manchester - and once again he went off on his own supporters for daring to scream in excitement when he wanted to talk.

While trying to give an impromptu speech about the way everyone has a "purpose" - Bieber stopped midway through his talk and just told the crowd to screw it.

"I'll get to singing. I don't mind cutting the bullshit because I don't need to talk. I'm just trying to engage, but if you guys don't want to do that then we can just play the music," he told the crowd, pissed off once more.

But it did not end there, During yet another concert in Manchester on Sunday - Bieber got angry once again and yelled at his audience for expressing their enthusiasm in loud tones.

"I appreciate all the support, I appreciate love, I appreciate the kind things. But the screaming in these breaks has got to stop. Please and thank you. I don't think it's necessary when I'm trying to say something and you guys are screaming. I feel like I wanna connect with you.

"The point of the no-screaming thing is that when I'm looking at you in the eyes you know that we're actually having a moment and having a connection," Bieber scolded.

He then dropped the mic and walked off stage amid boos from the crowd

He did eventually return to resume the concert.

Watch Bieber walk out during the performance below.


Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: