Top-ads

Photos: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Surprises Her With Brand New 2017 Lexus SUV

By | 8:56 AM Leave a Comment
Tonto Dikeh is one heck of a lucky wife. Weeks after her hubby Churchill Oladunni gifted a new N600,000 iPhone on her favourite colour, pink; the mum-of-one has gotten yet another eye popping surprise from her ever doting husband.

Mr Churchill blessed the mother of his son with a brand new Lexus SUV 2017.

The actress who couldn't hide her excitement, took to IG to gush: "I am indeed speechless by YOUR love for me..Everyday I APPLAUD MYSELF FOR MARRYING such an awesome husband as YOU...Thank u MY DEAREST husband for gifting me such a wonderful gift as dis cutie(LEXUS LX 570 2017).May God bless and enrich u dearly for me,You SHALL KNOW NOT LACK.
Your Love has made me a better woman and I am grateful to God for letting our paths cross.I LOVE YOU SO MUCH #PAPAKING"


Newer Post Home

0 comments: